|The Internal Sales Support role’s purpose is to proactively support the Excalibur Sales Team with requirements covering the ‘lead to sale’ process.
Main responsibilities include:
- To contribute effectively to the ‘lead to sale’ process, collaborating with the Excalibur Sales Team to complete proposals where required.
- Responsible for day-to-day quotes arising from the support desks & Account Managers
- Assisting with proposals including sourcing of pricing and liaising with Project Managers
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers and become a trusted source of advice
- To adhere to all Team internal Service Level requirements and contribute both individually and as a team to the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Experience in a similar Telecoms or IT order/provisioning and support role.
- IT and Telecoms product and technical knowledge is required, specifically fixed Line provisioning
- Fixed & IT trouble shooting, and ideally data services, cabling and telephone systems would be preferred. Including the ability to scope hardware requirements.
- Self-motivated and IT literate with a keen interest in technology, and can communicate at all levels
- Demonstration of excellent Customer Service – can be demonstrated through a previous customer service role
- Managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive desired results