Are you ready to step up?
Are you a quick thinking, motivated person with a genuine passion for delivering good customer service & problem solving?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented IT Operations Engineer to join our growing business to support both internal and external customers.
- First port of call for customers and colleagues experiencing technical IT issues over the phone and via email
- Perform 1st line telephone diagnostics and remote technical support
- To fix and troubleshoot reported IT issues quickly and professionally to agreed service level agreements (SLA).
- To escalate issues to 2nd or 3rd tier Analysts as and where appropriate
- To update CRM system in an effective and timely manner
- To offer tailored professional advice and support for customers
- To liaise with all members of IT services to enable quick support and advice for all aspects of IT
- To maintain current and expert knowledge of the fast paced and ever-changing IT world
- To continue personal professional development through training on relevant product and business knowledge
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the business
- Experience supporting and dealing with customer enquiries
- At least 1 year helpdesk experience
- Working knowledge of various business technologies, particularly Microsoft Windows Servers 2012, Exchange, SBS, HP, Dell Servers, Office 365, Vmware & Hyper V.
Beneficial But Not Required:
- Previous experience configuring routers
- IT related qualifications